Lucas Leaps Solitaire
Lucas Leaps is played with two standard decks (104 cards). There are thirteen tableaus that contain four cards each. The objective is to build the eight foundations up by the same suit.
Rules are easy to understand.
Odds of winning: High
Win about 3 in 4 games (75%).
5 to 10 minutes per game.
Skill Level: Mostly Skill
Winning is mostly determined by skill. A small amount of luck is involved.
Move all cards to the eight foundations.
- There are eight foundations.
- An Ace may move to an empty foundation.
- The foundations build up by the same suit.
- For example the 7♠ may move onto the 6♠ and the 7♦ may move onto the 6♦. Starting with the 7♥ the following sequence can build on top 8♥ 9♥ 10♥ J♥.
- There are thirteen tableaus.
- The tableaus build down by the same suit.
- For example the 8♠ may move onto the 9♠ and the 8♥ may move onto the 9♥. Starting with the 8♥ the following sequence can build on top 7♥ 6♥ 5♥ 4♥.
- Any card may move to an empty tableau.
- Sequences of cards built down by the same suit can move together as a group.
- The stock deals one card face up to the waste when tapped.
- There is one waste.
- The top card is movable.