Klondike Territory Solitaire
Klondike Territory is an open game (all 52 cards are displayed face up at the beginning of the game). The objective is to build the four foundations up by the same suit.
Odds of winning: Low
Win about 3 in 10 games (30%).
Skill Level: Mostly Skill
Winning is mostly determined by skill. A small amount of luck is involved.
How to Play Klondike Territory
Move all cards to the four foundations.
- There are four foundations.
- An Ace may move to an empty foundation.
- The foundations build up by the same suit.
- For example the 5♠ may move onto the 4♠ and the 5♦ may move onto the 4♦. Starting with the 5♣ the following sequence can build on top 6♣ 7♣ 8♣ 9♣.
- There are seven tableaus.
- Any card may move to an empty tableau.
- The tableaus build down by alternating colors.
- For example the 10♠ may move onto the J♦ and the 10♥ may move onto the J♣. Starting with the 10♥ the following sequence can build on top 9♠ 8♦ 7♣.
- Sequences of cards built down by alternating color can move together as a group.
- There is one reserve.
- The top card is movable.