Four Leaf Clovers Solitaire
Four Leaf Clovers is an open game (all 52 cards are displayed face up at the beginning of the game). There are thirteen tableaus that contain four cards each. The objective is to build the one foundations up by rank regardless of suit.
Rules provide a challenge.
Odds of winning: High
Win about 3 in 5 games (60%).
5 to 10 minutes per game.
Skill Level: Balanced
Winning involves skill and luck equally.
How to Play Four Leaf Clovers
Move all cards to the one foundations.
- There is one foundation.
- An Ace may move to an empty foundation.
- The foundations build up by rank regardless of suit starting with an Ace. Foundations can build around-the-corner (an Ace may move onto a King).
- For example the 8♠ may move onto the 7♠, 7♥, 7♣ and 7♦. Starting with the J♠ the following sequence can build on top Q♦ K♠ A♣ 2♥.
- There are thirteen tableaus.
- The tableaus build both up and down by rank regardless of suit. Tableaus can build around-the-corner (an Ace may move onto a King and a King may move onto an Ace).
- For example the 5♠ may move onto the 4♥ or the 6♣. Starting with the Q♥ the following sequence can build on top K♠ A♠ K♦ Q♣.
- The top card is movable.