Winery is played with two decks (104 cards). The first 52 cards are dealt face up among the 13 tableaus with the remaining be available in the stock. The stock deals one card to each tableau space when used, as such can be used four times. The tableaus are built down by suit and any valid sequence can be moved. The objective is to build the eight foundations up by suit from Ace through to King.
How to win
When all cards are moved to the four foundations
- The tableaus are built down by suit
- Any card may be moved to an empty tableau
- An Ace may be moved to an empty foundation
- The foundations are built up by suit
- The stock will deal one card to each tableau