Dead King Golf Solitaire
Dead King Golf Solitaire starts with 35 face-up cards across seven tableaus. The aim is to discard all cards to the waste. Cards one rank higher or one rank lower than the current waste card can be discarded to the waste. Deal a new waste card from the stock when no more moves are available. Dead King Golf is also known as One Foundation Solitaire.
Rules are easy to understand.
Odds of winning: Very Low
Win about 1 in 50 games (2%).
Less than 5 minutes per game.
Skill Level: Mostly Luck
Winning is mostly determined by luck. A small amount of skill is involved.
How to Play Dead King Golf
Move all the cards from the seven tableaus to the waste.
- There are seven tableaus.
- To start the game choose a card to move to the waste (or take one from the stock).
- Cards may be moved to the waste as long as they are one rank higher or lower than the current waste card.
- No card may be placed on a King.
- The top card is movable.
- The stock deals one card face up to the waste when tapped.
- A single pass through the stock is permitted. Redeals are not possible.
- There is one waste.
- Any card may fill an empty space.
- Cards may be discarded to the waste as long as they are one rank higher or lower than the current waste card.
- For example the 9♠ may move onto the 10♠, 10♥, 10♣ and 10♦. Starting with the 3♠ the following sequence can build on top 2♦ A♠ 2♣ 3♥.
Strategy & Tips
2 tips for the best chance of winning Dead King Golf:
- Save Queens for playing Kings onto. As a King on the tableau can only be removed by playing it onto a Queen avoid playing Jack-Queen-Jack sequences.
- Save Twos for playing Aces onto. As an Ace on the tableau can only be removed by playing it onto an Two avoid playing Two-Ace-Two sequences.