Circle Eight Solitaire
Circle Eight is a closed game played with a single deck (52 cards). There are eight tableaus that contain one cards each.
How to Play Circle Eight
Build tableaus up regardless of suit and wrap around on Kings. Stock deals one to waste with no more than one redeal.
The goal of Circle Eight is to empty the stock and waste.
- There are eight tableaus.
- Initially containing one card face up in each tableau.
- The tableaus build up regardless of suit. Tableaus may build around-the-corner (an Ace may move onto a King).
- For example the 2♠ may move onto the A♠, A♥, A♣ and A♦. Starting with the J♠ the following sequence may build on top Q♦ K♠ A♣ 2♥.
- The stock deals one card face up to the waste when tapped.
- A single redeal of the waste back into the stock is permitted. Allowing for two complete passes through the stock.
- There is one waste.
- The waste is initially empty.
- The top card is movable.
- Once empty the waste remains empty until more cards move from the stock.