Bobby is a closed game played with a single deck (52 cards). The objective is to move all cards to the two foundations by building them up or down regardless of suit.
How to Play Bobby
Build foundations up or down regardless of suit and wrap around on Kings and Aces. Fill empty foundations with any card. Stock deals one to waste with no more than two redeals.
The goal of Bobby is to move all fifty-two cards to the foundation piles. You achieve this by building sequences of cards up or down regardless of suit that start with an Ace and end with a King. You win when the two foundations each contain a complete sequence of thirteen cards.
- There are two foundations.
- Initially containing one card face up in the first foundation.
- The foundations build up or down regardless of suit. Foundations may build around either corner (an Ace may move onto a King or a King may move onto an Ace).
- For example the 5♠ may move onto the 4♥ or the 6♣. Starting with the Q♥ the following sequence may build on top K♠ A♠ K♦ Q♣.
- Any single card may move to an empty foundation.
- The stock deals one card face up to the waste when tapped.
- The stock permits two redeals (three passes through).
- There is one waste.
- The waste is initially empty.
- The top card is movable.
- Once empty the waste remains empty until more cards move from the stock.
There is one game with similar play style to Bobby:
- Robert - Win by moving all to the foundation. There is one foundation. Initially containing one card face up in the foundation.