Betsy Ross Solitaire
Betsy Ross is a closed game played with a single deck (52 cards). There are four tableaus that contain one cards each.
How to Play Betsy Ross
Build tableaus n-higher than previous stack regardless of suit and wrap around on Kings. Stock deals one to waste with no more than two redeals.
The goal of Betsy Ross is to empty the stock and waste.
- There are four foundations.
- Initially containing n Ace, Two, Three, Four.
- There are four tableaus.
- Initially containing Two, Four, Six, Eight.
- The tableaus build n-higher than previous stack regardless of suit. Tableaus may build around-the-corner (an Ace may move onto a King).
- For example the first stack builds up by one (Ace, Two, Three) the second by two (Four, Six, Eight) the third by threes (Six, Nine, Queen) and the fourth by fours (Four, Eight, Queen).
- The stock deals one card face up to the waste when tapped.
- The stock permits two redeals (three passes through).
- There is one waste.
- The waste is initially empty.
- The top card is movable.
- Once empty the waste remains empty until more cards move from the stock.