Baby Spiderette Solitaire
Baby Spiderette is a closed game played with a single deck (52 cards).
How to Play Baby Spiderette
In Baby Spiderette the goal is to discard cards by making complete runs from King through to Ace. Once you have created a complete run of the same suit, the cards are discarded. You win when there are no more cards remaining.
- There are seven tableaus.
- Any card may move to an empty tableau.
- The tableaus build down by rank regardless of suit. Complete sequences of the same suit starting with a King and ending with an Ace are automatically removed.
- For example the 6♠ may move onto the 7♠, 7♥, 7♣ and 7♦. Starting with the 6♥ the following sequence can build on top 5♠ 4♠ 3♦ 2♣.
- Sequences of cards built down by rank can move together as a group. The sequences can build down regardless of suit.
- The stock deals one card face up to each of the tableaus when tapped. Every tableau must have at least one card before dealing from the stock.