Agnes Sorel Solitaire
Agnes Sorel is a closed game played with a single deck (52 cards). The objective is to move all cards to the four foundations by building them up by the same suit.
Rules provide a challenge.
Less than 5 minutes per game.
Skill Level: Mostly Luck
Winning is mostly determined by luck. A small amount of skill is involved.
How to Play Agnes Sorel
The goal of Agnes Sorel is to move all fifty-two cards to the foundation piles. You achieve this by building sequences of cards up by the same suit that start with an Ace and end with a King. You win when the four foundations each contain a complete sequence of thirteen cards.
- There are four foundations.
- Initially containing one card face up in the first foundation.
- The foundations build up by the same suit. Foundations may build around-the-corner (an Ace may move onto a King).
- For example the 9♠ may move onto the 8♠ and the 9♦ may move onto the 8♦. Starting with the J♠ the following sequence may build on top Q♠ K♠ A♠ 2♠.
- Empty foundation spaces may be filled with the same initial rank dealt to the first pile at the beginning of the game.
- There are seven tableaus.
- Initially containing a Klondike layout with all cards face up.
- The tableaus build down by the same color.
- For example the Q♠ may move onto the K♥ and the Q♦ may move onto the K♣. Starting with the Q♠ the following sequence may build on top J♦ 10♣ 9♦ 8♠.
- Sequences of cards built down by the same color may move together as a group.
- Any card or valid sequence of cards may move together to fill an empty tableau.
- The stock deals one card face up to each tableau when tapped.
- A single pass through the stock is permitted. Redeals are not possible. Once on the tableau, cards remain until used in a valid move.