Ace of Hearts Solitaire
Ace of Hearts is a closed game played with a single deck (52 cards). The objective is to move all cards to the one foundations by building them up regardless of suit.
How to Play Ace of Hearts
Build foundation up regardless of suit and wrap around on Kings. Fill empty foundation with an Ace of Hearts. Build tableaus down by the same suit. Any card is movable. Fill empty tableaus with Kings. Stock deals one to each tableau.
The goal of Ace of Hearts is to move all fifty-two cards to the foundation piles. You achieve this by building sequences of cards up regardless of suit that start with an Ace and end with a King. You win when the one foundations each contain a complete sequence of thirteen cards.
- There is one foundation.
- The foundation is initially empty.
- The foundation build up regardless of suit. Foundation may build around-the-corner (an Ace may move onto a King).
- For example the 8♠ may move onto the 7♠, 7♥, 7♣ and 7♦. Starting with the J♠ the following sequence may build on top Q♦ K♠ A♣ 2♥.
- An Ace of hearts may move to an empty foundation.
- There are seven tableaus.
- Initially containing a Klondike layout with all cards face up.
- The tableaus build down by the same suit.
- For example the J♠ may move onto the Q♠ and the J♥ may move onto the Q♥. Starting with the J♠ the following sequence may build on top 10♠ 9♠ 8♠ 7♠.
- Any card or stack of cards may move together as a group. Any stack of cards may move together, regardless of their build with no restriction on their rank, suit or color.
- A King may move to an empty tableau.
- The stock deals one card face up to each tableau when tapped.
- A single pass through the stock is permitted. Redeals are not possible. Once on the tableau, cards remain until used in a valid move.